Posted on November 26, 2019 / Matters
Principal’s Thank You Night this Thursday 28 November 2019
We greatly appreciate the support of our volunteers, who have given their time and expertise to help make the many Community events held throughout the year so amazing!
We invite everyone to attend the Principal’s Volunteer Thank You night, where we celebrate and acknowledge our incredible volunteers over drinks and canapés.
Please book your ticket by selecting here.
Munch with the Musos a mammoth musical feast!
Thank you to the incredible volunteers in the Friends of Music (FOM) Group who donated their time and expertise to make the 2019 Munch with the Musos so amazing.
To read about the event please select here.
Save the Date – Trivia Night 2020
Please save the date now for the 2020 TPG Trivia Night – Saturday 29 February 2020.
Working With Children Check
Tintern Grammar requires all volunteers to have a current Working With Children Check (WWCC). If you are intending to volunteer at Tintern, now or in the future, could you please send a copy of your WWCC to either the Junior School assistants or by email to email@example.com, alternatively pop in to the Main Administration where they will be happy to take a copy for you.
Community Committee Dates
- Tintern Parent Group (TPG) –Next meeting: Thursday 6 February 2019 at 7.00pm Kennedy Cottage President: Haidee Wallace
- Friends of Music (FOM) – Next Meeting: Date TBC CM Wood Common Room President: Debra Fryer
- Friends of Young Farmers (FOYF) – Next Meeting: Monday 10 February 2020 at 7.30pm President: Meaghan Cross
- Friends of Equestrian (FOE) – Next Meeting: TBC Kennedy Cottage President: Vacant Vice President: Karen Trevorrow
Upcoming Community Dates:
- Volunteer Thank You Night – Thursday 28 November 2019 at 7pm – Book Here
- Foundation Service and Community Morning Tea – Friday 7 February 2020 – Booking link coming soon
- Friends of Equestrian Demonstration Day – Friday 27 March 2020
- 20th Annual Interschool Horse Trial Championships – Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 April 2020
- Alumni Career Event – Thursday 21 May 2020
- Class of 2010, 10 Year Reunion – Saturday 22 February 2020 – Booking link coming soon
Tea Towels 2019 – An excellent Christmas gift!
Creating Lasting Memories!
Our limited edition tea towel design will be made up of self-portraits drawn by all our children and staff. There are 3 separate designs by our junior girls, boys and ELC.
The pictures and names are arranged as a commemorative design and screen printed onto premium 100% white cotton tea towels.
Don’t forget to order a few extras for family members and your keepsake box. Now only $10 each!
To order this treasured keepsake please visit:
There is a tea towel on display in the Girls and Boys Junior School and the ELC.
Please note: limited quantities available.
Thank you for your continued support!
2017 Tea Towels Designs
Entertainment books are back for their 25th Year!
Entertainment Books are back for their 25th year! To celebrate they are offering a great range of pre-order bonus offers:
Filled with up to 50% off and 2-for-1 offers for the most popular restaurants, attractions, shopping, travel and more. The book is current from purchase until the end of May 2020.
With many new offers and all the old favourites the value of this book is incredible!
Please click here to order your 2019/2020 Entertainment book from Tintern Grammar. Books can be collected from Main Reception, or instantly purchase and access a digital membership which can then be used on two separate devices.
Please contact Community Relations on 9845 7877 for further information.
All proceeds raised go towards the fundraising for the TPG for 2019.
Tintern Grammar Photo Albums – Protect your School Photos!
Protect your child’s school photos with a stunning Tintern Photo Album. The TPG is offering beautiful quality made customised ‘buckram’ binders for only $72. The albums are Navy, featuring the school crest and name printed in silver on the front cover and come complete with 10 transparent sheet inserts.
The albums are great for storing:
– The official school photos
– NAPLAN and ICAS results
– Sports and performer ribbons
– Programs from concerts, sports days and special assemblies
– Newsletter clippings
– Your own scrapbook creations (as the pages are 30cm x 30cm standard scrapbook size)
In fact, if you think of it like a filing cabinet of memories, over the years it builds up into quite a treasure! Samples can be viewed in the uniform shop and all orders are now taken at this link through trybooking.
Once you have placed your order, please take your confirmation to the Uniform Shop to collect your Album and/or extra pages.