Tintern Grammar GIANT FAIR is on Saturday 30 March.
As you know it is a wonderful community event run predominantly by our volunteers with support from the School. The Fair brings around 5,000 of our immediate and wider community together and is our largest fundraiser.
- Date – Saturday 30 March
- Time – 12.30 – 8.30 pm – fireworks around 8pm depending on light.
- Donations for stalls can be dropped at the following locations:
- Second-hand clothing and toys outside the old boarding house under the cover (next to First Aid).
- Second-hand books – in the corridor running between Learning Enhancement and Kennedy Cottage (enter via Kennedy Cottage and turn left or learning enhancement and turn right).
- New items for raffles and auctions in the hallway of Kennedy Cottage or at any reception point.