Posted on August 19, 2016
Tintern Grammar Fair 22 April 2017
The Tintern Fair Committee are keen to hear from any members of our community who may be able to help with the following.
- Our Major Raffle generally has 4 to 5 prizes, ranging anywhere from $500 to a first prize valued around $10,000.
- Some ideas might be House appliance packages, holiday destinations, or maybe you can offer a great deal on a new car?
- Participating donators receive exposure to our entire school community and beyond
- Sponsorship makes a great advertising opportunity for your business!
- We offer a range of levels of sponsorship, with sponsors receiving recognition of their contribution in a variety of ways.
- The earlier sponsorship is received, the longer we can promote your business for!
- Were you a wonderful Stall Coordinator last time and are keen to put your skills to work again?
- Do you have a specific stall you would like to lead?
- Are you eager to role model to your children that we can all make a difference?
- The primary responsibility of a Stall Coordinator is to put together a roster of helpers for Fair Day.
- Each Stall Coordinator receives an information pack to help them
- You will be helping to make our Fair Day a huge success. Thankyou!
If you can help in any of these ways, or perhaps with other ideas, please get in contact with our Fair Committee via email to Fair@Tintern.vic.edu.au or call our Fair Convenor, Amanda McKenzie on 0419 313 279.
Fair Logo Competition
2017 Fair Logo
The Tintern Grammar Fair Committee is offering a $50 Cash Prize for the student who designs the best logo for the 2017 Tintern Grammar Fair. All students are invited and encouraged to submit their logo design(s). The closing date for the competition is Wednesday 31 August 2016. The hand drawn or computer generated logo should be eye-catching, uncluttered, and must include the following information:
- The words “Tintern Grammar” & “Fair”
- The date “22 APRIL 2017”
- A reference to Tintern celebrating 140 years
Keep in mind the logo will be printed in various sizes from as small as 3cm diameter to as large as 20cm diameter, so scalability of design will be a consideration.
Designs should be submitted to the Fair Committee:
With File Format JPG, PNG or BMP
In a CIRCULAR shape
Of Approximate Resolution 1000x1000pixels
Sent by Email to email@example.com
Please include Student Name & Year Level with your submission
No later than 3pm on Wednesday 31 August 2016.
The winner will be selected at a Tintern Grammar Fair Committee Meeting in early September.