We hope you can join our World Challenge team for a fun afternoon of colour on Friday 19 October, 3.30PM onwards!
The Junior Schools’ run starts at 4.00PM, and will be followed by the Years 7 – 12 run which starts at 4.15PM.
You can run as many laps as you like within 30 minutes and get colour bombed along the way.
Not into running? That’s okay, there will be lots of other activities to enjoy, including the chocolate toss, live music & DJ Kenny, bake sale, BBQ, Mr Whippy, spot prizes, a raffle and more!
Entry costs: $15 per person or $50 for a team of 4.
Some important notes for students participating in the Colour Run:
- The powder is cornflour and food dye
- They can wear sunglasses to protect their eyes – colour throwers will also be careful not to throw it in students face
- If they have respiratory issues please advise them to take their medications beforehand just in case
- Bring an old pair of white clothes that they are happy to have colour thrown on
- Bring a garbage bag and change of clothes for the car afterwards
- Junior School students must have a parent/guardian at the event