The Year 6A students are planning to have a Bake Sale in the last week of this term with funds raised to go to the Motor Neurone Disease Foundation. We hope that you and the students are able to do some baking over the following weekend to stock our shelves with tempting goodies. After the recent Book Sale, the Year 6 girls are very keen to get behind the counter again!
Some ideas would be:
- Honey Joys
- Choc Chip Cookies
- Melting Moments
- Anzac Cookies
- Rock Cakes
- Rum Balls (minus the Rum!)
Some reminders when baking goods:
I’m sure there are more you can think of!
- Please attached a list of ingredients to your goodies.
- Please list the date and time your goodies were made.
- Plastic containers need to be labelled for easy return to you.
- Please bring contributions to the Colebrook Foyer on Monday 18 September.
Thank you in advance for your contributions.
by Kathy Agius, Girls’ Year 6 Teacher and Year 6A